- To develop community partnership relationships with community-based stakeholders–i.e. schools, probation officers, parole officers, and hospitals.
- To nurture and maintain partnership relationships through excellence in service delivery, consistent contact, and a compassionate disposition towards all clients, their families, and their schools.
- To collaborate and foster relationships with stakeholders to identify client needs, cultural diversities, and accessibility barriers.
- To provide resources and knowledge regarding the availability of other community services.
- To sponsor community events, public speaking, in-service training, assessments, indigent services, and resources for the purpose of mental health awareness and training.